SO many people highly recommended this place for us to try and good thing we did! Havana Central serves Cuban food and it was located really close to Times Square. We happened to come during their happy hour so we tried their mojitos (one of many of their popular items). It was a little strong for me but I liked the sugar cane that came with the drink. We also preferred their red (or did they call it orange?) rice over their yellow (or white?) rice.
1. Handmade Empanada (chicken and beef): super delicious! These were my fav.
2. Lobster Stuffed Avocado: for those who like seafood.
3. Chicken in Garlic Sauce: okay.
4. Roast Pork: a little bland but pour some of their house BBQ rib sauce and it's good (must request for sauce).
5. Savory Cuban Ground Beef aka Picadillo: yummy. My second fav.
Randomly, while we were there, they had someone specially come in to make cigars. How cool was that? We got to watch him hand-make the cigars, which was pretty neat. And they also had live music so this was definitely a plus referral.
After dinner, we went over to Rockefeller Center to see the big Christmas tree. It was the last day before they were going to take it down. We even got interviewed for some news station haha Last year we saw a wedding proposal here. How romantic.
For more information about Havana Central, click here. Enjoy!