Here's a glimpse of what's been going on in my life outside of blogging world:
1. Obsessive Papers & Peonies arm party for my SD road trip with the bf
2. Simple nail DIY wearing OPI's "Dulce de Leche" nude polish & Essie's "A Cut Above" glitter polish
3. TK love - I don't really cook (the bf's a chef) but when I prep food, I always put this initial heart whenever we eat spicy food
4. Amazing speaker panel at the Beauty Con event at Google LA Headquarters (pics soon)
5. Just Do It - Nike kicks I almost got for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Walk...until I saw they had pleats underneath. Bummer (I was still very tempted to get it though)
6. Fell in love with Essie's Breast Cancer Awareness polishes "Check-Up" & "We're In It Together" - thanks Stixie!
7. Late night Japanese bbq dinner with the bf at Tsuruhashi
8. Surprised my little sisteroo's & bf with Tastea's "Watermelon Heaven"
9. A sneak peek of the pretty lingerie at Faire Frou Frou's Love Claudette event (pics to come)
10. What I wore to my little sisteroo Kaf's work event with the City of Fullerton Chamber
Sorry for my week-long absence in blogging. It seriously feels like forever since my last post but it was one crazy, hectic week of school for me. Big projects and homework galore! But hey - that's the life of a grad student right?
In the mean time, do you have Instagram? If so, follow me on my mini-life updates in between blogging @kimberly_luu! If not, go get one it's fun! ;)