"Where shall we eat?" "I don't know, let's YELP something."
And so we did. Eventually, we all came to a conclusion: Plum's Cafe in Costa Mesa.
1. Alderwood smoked salmon hash - the egg definitely adds a nice touch to the salmon.
2. Northwest berry waffle - light and fresh.
3. Santa Fe eggs benedict - yummy. I don't think you can mess this dish up.
4. Plums famous dutch baby - sweet but not too sweet. The perfect way to end our meal.
5. Mimosas and oregon berry bellinis - you can never have enough right? For about $25 a bottle, let's keep them coming. ;)
First time ever EVERYONE in the car left very satisfied with all the food choices. This was definitely a great, fun experience and I highly recommend coming here. We really enjoyed everything. Try it for yourself!
CHECK IT OUT: Plum's Cafe, 369 East 17th Street, Costa Mesa, CA. Tel: (949) 722-7586